HOUSE ROOMS & RATES
PLANTATION ROOM, $145 per night
The Plantation Room has city views from a large bay
window that also provides natural light and an open atmosphere.
Twin Victorian chairs, a love seat and coffee table provide a
serene setting under the arch for socializing. You can also enjoy
the flat-screen TV with cable, a book from the small library and
the luxurious king size period antique bed. The original 1870
chestnut floors make the room even more comfortable and inviting.
Private bathroom with a shower and tub.
- $25 Cancellation Fee
- If cancellation is less than 72 hours from
a one-night rate is charged.
- Package for the Cotton and River room together is
$185 a night and includes 4 guests maximum - $35 for extra person.
- All prices are for two guests per room (additional person is $35)
- Delectable breakfast included in all rates.
- Weekend packages start at $175 - $400 (depending on
activities): 2 nights, 2 breakfasts, tour of two homes and dinner
is available. Call for packages to be tailored to your wishes.
- Complimentary beverages are available for guests.
- Long term rates for those staying longer than a week. Rates
begin at $40/night - call for more information. Certainly better
than an apartment or hotel!
- Smoking is allowed on the galleries only, not inside.
- Accepting Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- During peak season, there is a $20 surcharge for a single-night
stay. A two or more night night stay is required on
weekends 3/1 - 5/15 & 9/27 - 11/1 (peak season).